Roulette playing is an ancient game played by millions of people. Players play this game with much heritage. This game has a long heritage that goes back hundreds if not thousands of years. It takes you back to a time when shields were spun and villages and towns lived or died by the results. Here is the Roulette Strategy Guide.
Table of Contents
Roulette Strategy Guide
At that time all types of betting methods and elaborate betting systems have been employed to try to beat the game. But none of these betting methods and betting systems can bring laurels to the players. The fact is that house edge was and still is today indomitable and cannot be defeated with a betting method or system of any kind.
Can I win 100% with Roulette Strategy?
As stated earlier there is no 100% winning strategy as you cannot beat the house edge. Casinos are not charities. They cannot allow you to take away all the odds of winning, they always have a house edge that is indomitable. Of course, you can manage to get some decent spins, but in the end, the house always wins.
There are actually a few methods that can help you increase the odds of winning. But none of them works 100% of the time – that is for certain.
8 Types of roulette strategies
There are several roulette strategies that people apply to win the spins and here are some of the most promising and effective ones:
1. The Martingale Betting Strategy
This strategy is all about that you must win eventually when playing roulette in an Ireland casino. The rules are simple – each time you lose a hand, you double your bet. Even if you are losing, the idea is that eventually, you will win, and the payout should be considerable enough for you to at least break even.
To win using this betting strategy, you will have to spend. Sitting at roulette tables for long periods does take its toll on a chequebook. So it would be great if you can find a table with a low minimum bet. Moreover, most tables have a maximum bet designation, so make sure this number is large enough for the amount you want to start with to be equitable in the long term.
2. The Grand Martingale Betting Strategy
This is also just like Martingale’s betting strategy at its core. The only difference is that this option works on a bigger scale. Every time you lose a hand at an Oklahoma casino, you will double your current bet including an extra amount equal to your original bet. While this could make a bigger impact on your bankroll, the payout will be much higher when you do win.
This type of betting strategy is ideal for you if you have a large amount to spend. It can get profitable quickly, meaning that you can walk away with a substantial amount after just a few wins. But if you get stuck in a losing streak, you must be able to stick it out until you start winning again.
3. The Reverse Martingale Betting Strategy
This betting strategy follows similar rules to the Martingale strategy but in reverse. Instead of increasing or doubling your bet when you lose a hand, it is increased when you win. This gives the benefit of minimizing the damage when you lose. The only drawback of this strategy is you will need to be on a winning streak before you see a considerable return.
The Reverse Martingale betting strategy makes better sense to many players. As you will be playing your bet based on when you win, you have a lower chance of spending all your money on a losing streak. If you are going into a winning period, you have an excellent opportunity to maximize this to its full potential using this strategy.
4. The Fibonacci Roulette Strategy
This strategy is one of the safest ones in the game. If you are a traditional player, look no further! The Fibonacci roulette strategy is driven by the famous Fibonacci numbers – a sequence of numbers that is the sum of the two numbers before it. This sequence looks like this:
1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 8 – 13 – 21 – 34 – 55 – 89 – 144 – 233 – 377 – 610 – 987
When you use this system, you will need to deploy it on even-number bets only. These bets have a 50% chance of winning each time. But you will need to wait for your first win before moving on to the next number in the sequence. Start with your minimum bet. Once you win, increase by one. If you win again, increase the stake by two, and so on. When you lose a hand, you can start over at the minimum bet and increase from there.
5. The D’Alembert Roulette Strategy
This strategy is ideal for those players who are not so apt to double bets. This offers a much lower risk of losing a significant amount than other options. Instead of increasing chances by two, they are increased by one. You increase your opportunity by one after a loss and multiply it by one after a win.
You must know when to walk away from playing at a casino in Ireland. You cannot walk out with a large sum of money if you keep giving it back to the casino. A good rule of thumb is to walk away when you’ve had more wins than losses.
6. The James Bond Betting Strategy
This works well when you don’t plan on playing roulette for an extended period of time. For each round, you will need to play by multiples of $200. This way you only have to remember three bets. First, place a bet for $140 on a number from 19-36. Then, $50 on a number from 13-18. Finally, put $10 on the single zero.
This strategy works well as it guarantees a win almost ⅔ of the time. The ⅓ losing chance can exceed maximum table bets quickly, though. This is the reason this strategy is the best for those who do not plan on spending a long period of time at a roulette table.
7. The All-In Betting Strategy
If you feel like making quick cash this strategy could be great for you. Many players who are looking for an adrenaline rush or quick cash enjoy this method. The approach is exactly as it sounds. You have to select a number to bet on and bet your whole bankroll on it. You can do this once or multiple times, as per your choice and how often you win.
8. The Constant Bet Strategy
This is great for those roulette players that are just looking to have some fun at the casino and do well with the Constant Bet strategy. It is a simple strategy and isn’t great for you if you are looking to considerably increase the amount of money you leave the casino with. Irrespective of your win or loss, your bet will always remain the same. You can optimize the amount of money you earn by increasing the size of this bet, though.
What Is The Perfect or Best Roulette Strategy Guide?
There is no one-size-fits Roulette Strategy Guide. The objective of any casino is to make money off the players. That is why the game of roulette is programmed in a way that no strategy is guaranteed to work all the time.
The house edge that’s included in the game rules guarantees that the casino always wins in the long run despite the winnings paid to players. You may win some spins, you will lose some spins, sometimes you will make some money, and sometimes you will leave the table at a loss. There are many roulette strategies as already discussed and they have been developed for specific roulette rules and betting ranges so there is no ‘one size fits all when it comes to betting schemes.
What is Progressive Betting?
It is gameplay for the roulette slots in which you keep increasing the value of your bets when you lose to recoup the loss you incurred in the previous bet. As you are increasing the amount of bet every time is the reason behind the name of this system. The amount keeps progressing. Here are a few of the best progressive betting systems:
- Martingale Method
- Reverse Martingale
- D’Alembert Method
- Fibonacci Method
All of these progressive betting systems are beneficial in one or another way for different players. The probability of winning in most of these systems is around 50% and you can take advantage of these methods in a better way if you know about them in detail. You can also try the hit-and-trial method instead of following just one of the above mention strategies. This way, you can decide which one of these strategies suits you the best as per your style of play and the slots you like.
How To Increase a Chance To Win?
Here are twelve winning roulette tips that you can use when playing roulette:
- Before you play, review and remember all roulette terminology. Don’t get confused over a word or phrase that causes you to make a bad move. This is one of the Roulette Strategy Guides.
- Whenever you can play on a European roulette table instead of an American one. The European table has a lower house benefit of 2.70 per cent, while the American table’s edge is a hefty 5.26 per cent. When offering the “in prison” rules, the house advantage is even lower.
- Make a budget before you begin playing roulette, and stick to it. If you have a tendency to play impulsively then take only the allotted amount with you to the casino, or have a reliable buddy keep you in check.
- Get a feel for the game by starting with a free table. Only after you gain some confidence and experience should you start placing bets and playing to win. This is also a Roulette Strategy Guide.
- Don’t give in to the lure of big promises. High roller tables are tempting, but your chances of actually winning will be better if you play more at tables with lower limits.
- Always bet on outside chances. If you bet on either black or red for each spin, it pays one-to-one and covers 18 out of 38 possible combinations. Although the returns could be meagre, this strategy helps you win. If you focus on even money bets, you also reduce your risk of consistent or sustained losses.
- Check previous rounds to determine how their outcomes may influence the predictions and bets of other players. Regular winners learn to use this information to their advantage.
- Play with your set original amount only. Keep your profits away so that you can only win or draw even. As with any game, never bet an amount that you can’t afford to lose. This is yet another Roulette Strategy Guide.
- Before your turn, spin the roulette wheel to look to watch out for proof of bias. If you observe that a wheel favours odd numbers over even ones, you have an instant edge. However, don’t waste a lot of time realizing spins; such biases are rare with modern equipment. If the wheel is an old one, or you’ve noted a distinct pattern, it doesn’t hurt to consider the possibility.
- Select your numbers prudently. Don’t rely on a lucky number or choose your numbers for sentimental reasons. The odds will be more in your favour if you diversify your bets. This is also a Roulette Strategy Guide.
- If you’re new to the game, keep your roulette tips with you while you play. Once you’ve seen them in action a few times, deploying them will become second nature, and you won’t need to carry them with you any longer. This is the right Roulette Strategy Guide.
- Most importantly, play to have fun. Although the strategy is helpful, roulette is primarily a game of chance. You should never take its outcome personally. If you find yourself getting alarmed or frustrated when you lose, take a break from playing, and do something cool.
These are the most effective ways to play roulette. In case you are a new player you can learn the ropes from this Roulette Strategy Guide and also understand what all tips need to be followed to win the spins often.