Try your luck is an Instant Win game being widely played by Irish punters. This lotto game costs €5 per play and you can win up to €75000 if you are lucky. This interesting instant game can be played at any National Lottery retailer or online or with the National Lottery app in Ireland.
Games to play in Try Your Luck Lotto
In try your luck instant lotto there are three games to play:
In Game number one:
- There are eight whistle symbols to click and uncover.
- Under each whistle symbol is a prize amount.
- If 3 of the same prize amounts are revealed, you win that amount.
In Game number two:
- There are twelve rugby ball with clover symbols to click and uncover.
- Under each rugby ball with clover symbol is a play symbol.
- If 3 of the same play symbols are revealed, you win the corresponding amount from the prize table.
In Game number three:
- Click/Tap each of the two rugby ball with question mark symbols to reveal the “WINNING NUMBERS”.
- Click/Tap each of the ten rugby shirt symbols to reveal “YOUR NUMBERS”.
- If a “WINNING NUMBER” matches any of “YOUR NUMBERS”, you win the corresponding amount.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
Rules of the Game
Try your Luck game rules are simple. If you are plying online at the National Lottery website then there is an interactive system of play where a registered player may play a “Try for Free” game for national prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
This means in order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, you must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
Also make sure you are 18 and over years of age to play this game.
Once you have a valid Player Account you are required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
When you have logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. You now choose the “Try Your Luck” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
The Game invites you to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
When you choose ‘Play Now’ you are then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
This means you should make a deposit first to fund the lottery account and should have sufficient funds to complete the transaction when buying this instant lotto. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
The opening screen displays a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left-hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains instructions of how to play the game.
The Player chooses ‘KICK OFF’ to continue. The Player is then presented with a Game Play Window displaying two tabs designated ‘GAMES 1 & 2’ and ‘GAME 3’.
- The first tab ‘GAMES 1 & 2’ is displayed on the screen. In ‘GAME 1’ the Player must click/tap on each of the eight ‘Whistle’ icons to reveal a cash amount. In ‘GAME 2’ the Player must click/tap on each of the twelve ‘Rugby Ball’ icons to reveal a symbol. Any of the following play symbols may be revealed in ‘GAME 2’: ‘Trophy’, ‘Boot’, ‘Irish Flag’, ‘Yellow/Red Cards’, ‘Final Ticket’, ‘Official Flag’ and ‘Headguard’.
- In ‘GAME 1’ the Player is required to click/tap on each of the eight ‘Whistle’ icons to reveal a cash amount. If the Player matches three identical cash amounts he wins that amount. These amounts will increase in size and highlight in yellow to indicate the prize won.
- In ‘GAME 2’ the Player is required to match three identical symbols to win the corresponding amount in the ‘PRIZE TABLE’. A gold keyline will be applied to the outline of the matching symbols and the associated row in the ‘PRIZE TABLE’ will highlight in gold to indicate the prize amount won.
The Player can win twice across ‘GAME 1’ and ‘Game 2’. The total prize amount won from ‘GAME 1’and ‘GAME 2’ will be displayed on the ‘GAMES 1 & 2’ tab panel on the left-hand side of the screen. If no prize has been won the word ‘COMPLETED’ will appear on the ‘GAMES 1 & 2’ tab panel.
- The second tab displays ‘GAME 3’ on the screen. In ‘GAME 3’ the Player is required to click/tap on each of the two ‘Rugby Ball’ icons under ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ to reveal a number and click/tap on each of the ten ‘Rugby Shirt’ icons under ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to reveal a number and a prize amount.
- If the Player matches either number under ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ to any of the ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ in ‘GAME 3’ the Player wins the Prize associated with that number. The matching number(s) and associated prize amount(s) will highlight in gold to indicate the prize amount won.
- The Player can win up to ten times on ‘GAME 3’. The total prize won for ‘GAME 3’ will be displayed on the ‘GAME 3’ tab panel on the left hand side of the screen. If no prize has been won the word ‘COMPLETED’ will appear on the ‘GAME 3’ tab panel.
The Player can win up to twelve times on a ‘Try Your Luck’ Play.
The ‘FINISH’ button will appear once the GAME has been played. This button will animate after a short period of inactivity to prompt the Player to tap it. The Game is not complete until the ‘Finish’ button has been pressed.
Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME or CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON
The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and you are shown the game confirmation screen.
Prizes to win
Note that if you purchase a play and do not complete the play, the system will automatically play out the play within 24 hours.
- If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet.
- If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account.
- If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age.
If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age. Wanna play this instant win game then join National Lottery online now.