Bingo is the most fun and exciting game to play. This game of chance is widely popular among all sorts of gamers be it young or old. In Ireland, there are hundreds of Bingo Halls across the country. Also, there are many online Ireland-friendly casinos that offer Bingo games to play even with your mobile. Here find the three best bingo halls in Ireland as well as other places in various counties where you can play Bingo easily.
6 Best Bingo Halls in Ireland
1. Let’s Bingo at Dundalk
- Location: Racecourse Rd, Dowdallshill, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland
- Phone: +353 42 933 1552
The Let’s Bingo club in Dundalk, Leinster, is one of the leading luxurious bingo halls. Open 7 nights a week, with interchanging Bingo and Pongo game segments, it offers over €50,000 in payouts every single week. Play the old-fashioned way, checking for cash or give the new top-of-the-range BEEs ago. In electronic bingo just hit the “Auto Dab” button and watch the money roll in.
With over 500 seats for players in this bingo hall, you can also enjoy other Arcade games.
Also, have fun at the Hot & Cold food Café or at a fully stocked Bar. Most of the time it’s all free for members. This club also runs a loyalty scheme whereby regular players can collect points every time they buy a book or spend money in the café, arcade or bar, which can then be redeemed for various prizes.
2. The George, Dublin
- Location: South Great George’s Street South Great George’s Street, Dublin 2, D02 R220, Ireland
- Phone: +353 1 478 2983
The George is Dublin’s oldest and most famous gay bar/nightclub and every Sunday night, well-known drag queen Shirley Temple Bar hosts a bingo show there. Bingo with Shirley Temple Bar is the longest-running club night on the Irish gay scene having started in 1997, and it remains one of the most popular. The show combines traditional bingo with cabaret, creating an unforgettable night that attracts hundreds of regulars and visitors to the city every week.
You can join in for a weekly prize, spot prizes, a delightful drag and plenty of drinks with No cover charge on Sundays except on Bank Holidays a €5 from 10 pm and €10 charge from 12 am will apply.
The bingo element consists of two games: Full House and Snowball. Full House is a standard bingo game in which players have to shout out when they’ve either completed a horizontal line on their card or the full card. The Snowball game is the same but with a bit of a twist. You have to complete a Full House within a set number of calls to win the jackpot. If that doesn’t happen the jackpot rolls over to the next week.
Starting at €500 and 45 calls or fewer, the snowball grows by €100 for each week that it’s not won, and the number of calls in which you can win it grows by one, too. Bingo with Shirley Temple Bar is open to anyone and is free to enter. Tickets can’t be booked in advance, so we recommend getting in early if you want to see what it’s all about.
3. Caesars Palace, Galway
- Location: 202 Upper Salthill Road, Salthill, Co. Galway, H91 XC96, Ireland
- Phone: +353 91 521 471
This Caesars Palace is a seaside resort of Salthill in the City of Galway that offers an arcade and bingo hall of the same name. Caesars Palace is open seven days a week all year from 9 am until late with the 200-plus seater bingo hall open from 11.30 am for day bingo and 7 pm for night bingo. There are different games on offer on different nights with jackpots of up to €3,000 up for grabs, so you could win some serious money!
There are also daily draws, promotions and spot prizes to keep things interesting and both book and electronic bingo are available. If you fancy a break from the bingo, the amusement arcade offers a wide range of casino games while there’s also free tea, coffee and biscuits, free Wi-Fi and widescreen TVs broadcasting major sporting events. Check out here for the latest Bingo games on offer.
4. Jack Potts Bingo Hall, Crumlin
- Address- Kildare Rd, Crumlin, Dublin
- Phone number- +353 1 455 9659
This Bingo Hall is situated in Crumlin and is considered to be a local gem as well as a landmark. it was first established in 1954 when it was inaugurated as a cinema and has been thriving ever since. Today, although, it caters to about 650 bingo lovers year-round.
It was refurbished in 2014 and is debatably one of Ireland‘s best bingo halls right by the Emerald Isle, with quite impressive winning jackpots too.
There are, although, four different Jack Potts Bingo Hall locations, however, the one at Crumlin venue is probably the best one to visit experience any bingo or casino games in Dublin.
5. Fitzpatrick’s Casino, Aungier Street
- Address- 78 Aungier St, Saint Peter’s, Dublin, D02 TA49
- Phone number- +353 1 607 8869
For more than 30 years, Fitzpatrick’s Casino has been a benchmark of the Irish gaming as well as the entertainment industry. Nowadays, it functions at six different locations along the Emerald Isle.
If you’re eager about one of the best places for bingo or even the casino games held in Dublin, although, the one at Aungier Street is considered to be its newest venue.
Guests can perceive state-of-the-art gaming systems as well as quite garish surroundings. Fitzpatrick’s is deemed as a members-only club, over-21s venue, although don’t let this catch you off guard. With infinite machines to play, auto roulette, as well as grand jackpots, there’s so much more to admire about this Dublin casino.
6. Playland Casino
- Address- 9 Talbot St, North City, Dublin 1, D01 RD2
- Phone number- +353 1 874 8333
Coined in the market as Dublin’s finest electronic casino, Playland Casino is a place of dreams.
Entering this entertainment venue, guests will be rewarded with Ireland’s biggest slot machine floor, which brags about an insurmountable amount of choice.
Regardless of the game whether it is blackjack or video poker or even free bingo, you’ll be on a journey to gamer’s heaven at the infamous Playland. To put the cherry on top, there is an on-site cafe to provide complimentary hot snacks as well as refreshments during your stay.
It is quite significant to notice that Playland is also another private members club. Guests can petition for membership at the reception on their primary visit; passports are needed for proof of identity.
Other Bingo Halls in Ireland
Various other Bingo halls in Ireland can be found in different counties of Belfast, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Derry, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Longford, Louth, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Tipperary, Tyrone, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow and Dublin.
In Dublin, you can enjoy Bingo at Grand Bingo Club, National Stadium Bingo, Star Bingo Club, Transport Club Bingo and Whitehall Grand Bingo Club
- At Wicklow, there are two Bingo halls: Grand Hotel Bingo and Rathdrum Bingo Club
- At Wexford again find two Bingo halls: Clonard Bingo Club and St Joseph’s Bingo
- Westmeath has only one Bingo hall Athlone Bingo
- Tyrone also offers one Bingo hall at Commodore Leisure & Entertainments Ltd
- At Tipperary, you have wonderful bingo halls namely Clonmell Bingo, Littleton Bingo Club, Marion Hall Bingo Club and Minorstown Bingo
- Roscommon has one Bingo hall: Boyle Bingo
- Offaly also has one Bingo club: Tullamore Bingo Association
- Monaghan also with one Bingo hall: Ballybay Bingo, Co. Monaghan
- Louth offers three Bingo halls Nolan’s Bingo, St Mary’s Bingo and St Patrick’s Bingo
- Longford has one bingo hall: Edgeworthstown bingo
- At Leitrim, there are two Bingo Clubs: Cloone Bingo Club and Drumlea Bingo Club
- Country Laois has one bingo hall Portarlington Bingo
- At Kilkenny play Bingo at Kensington Bingo Club
- At Kildare play at Kildare Bingo Club
- Kerry offers these bingo halls: Ballybunion Bingo, Conway Hall Bingo, Grand Hotel Bingo Club, Moyvane Bingo, Plaza Bingo and Rathmore Bingo Club
- At Galway besides Caesar’s Palace Bingo enjoy Bingo at Claddhehduff Bingo, Craughwell Bingo, Letterfrack Bingo and Sea Point Bingo
- At Downplay bingo at Bingo Centre, Carousel Bingo of Downpatrick, Luckys Bingo, Oasis, and Planet Bingo
- Derry offers Bingo at Coleraine Bingo, Empire Bingo, Limavady bingo club and Mega Bingo
- Clare county has six bingo halls: ClareCastle Bingo Club, CooraClare Bingo, DoonBeg Bingo, Ennis Bingo Club, Ennistymon Bingo and Kilkee Bingo Club
- At Carlow play bingo at Tullow Bingo
- At Armagh play Bingo at Boyles Bingo, Cascades Bingo, Luckys Bingo Club and Planet Bingo
- Antrim county has Carnival Bingo, Jackpot Bingo and Luckys Bingo Halls
- In Belfast county, you can play Bingo at Galaxy Bingo, Grand Central Bingo, Planet Bingo and Star Bingo Club.
These are a couple of bingo halls in Dublin where you can enjoy the experience of Bingo.